Saturday, January 20, 2007

huge month

It's been ages since I posted, or it feels like ages anyway. We have been to Thailand, via Taipei, San Antonio, via Dallas(where we watched the Seahawks game in an airport bar), and once again back to dog beach with the newly vet approved Sadie.

I intend to get images from out Thailand trip up soon. Also a new website will be emerging soon as well. Trent and I, after much deliberation, have decided to forego using my ownname, and are going forward with ARS MAGNA STUDIO instead. Comments and thoughts on this change are welcome.

Settling back into the San Diego winter has felt furiously fast. I am begining week three of my winter classes, and field trips begin on Tuesday.

-a

1 Comments:

At 2:46 PM, Blogger diane said...

Arz Magna...great name for great art...like Life Enterprises, it covers many aspects of current and future endeavors.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home